Do you consider yourself a sower of the word of God? Some of you are pretty confident about that because you teach or you understand the concept. But, I know there are some of you out there who don’t feel comfortable or you don’t think it is your gift. I believe that each person has this ability in them. We just all have different ways to do it.
Here are a few ways. I know there are many more and I would like for you to share those with me.
- If you are a parent or grandparent find a good Bible story book to read to your child or grandchild.
- Volunteer to help teach a children’s bible class. The teacher will love you for it!
- When you send a card to someone, put in a Bible verse that goes with the occasion.
- Invite a neighbor’s child or someone in the neighborhood to Sunday school of Vacation Bible School.
- If you’re new to bible study, and you aren’t quite ready to be in a large group, seek out someone you are comfortable with to study with you. When you ask that person you are planting seeds in them. They will grow from study as well.
- Start a Bible Club at your child’s school! What???? (More on this later)
- Take Bibles to your local laundry mat. Leave a note inside and invite them to church.
Planting seeds as you go about your daily life is what it’s all about.
I love seeing these in my inbox ❤️
Thank you. God bless